Improving the standards of living and quality of life for our clients
We ensure all our clients are surrounded by positive & supportive people to aid in their care.
We ensure that you are at the centre of your supports and will work with you and those around you to develop a plan that suits your needs as identified by you so that you have choice and control in your care plan.
We ensure that your health, safety and wellbeing is our priority and always act in your best interests.
We educate our participants about the NDIS to inform them of the support that may be available to them and to unlock their NDIS plan to its full potential.
Quality Care & Creating Independence
Our mission is to add value to our community by providing high quality community care services tailored to meet our client’s needs. Each client is at the centre of their care. We employ shared decision making to help you improve your quality of life based on what you need and what is important to you, as identified by your NDIS plan. We believe that everybody deserves equal opportunity and that is why we want to assist participants transition into everyday life and help them unlock their full potential through our wide range of supports.
Australians Have a Disability
PROVIDING TAILORED PERSON-CENTRED CARE
The word MotiVision is an amalgamation of the words ‘motivated’ and ‘vision’. At Motivision Disability Services, we pride ourselves on our delivery of person – centred supports tailored to each individual to assist them in achieving their goals and plan goals. We strive to go above and beyond for all our clients, taking the extra steps needed to provide the very best service. Our goal is to become a highly valued community organisation with an enviable track record in assisting people with disabilities unlock their full potential so that they can bring their aspirations and goals to life – that is our MotiVision.
Equal Treatment, Rights & Opportunities For All
We believe that every person counts, and that is why every person deserves to be treated equally. This includes being given equal rights and opportunities to be able to access work, education, sports and recreation and more, as requested by the individual. At MotiVision Disability services, we offer a wide range of services to ensure that this is possible. We believe everybody deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, and we welcome people from all walks of life. We value integrity and excellence, ensuring that our clients are satisfied with every aspect of our service.
Get the support you need
Want to know a bit more about what we do?
At Motivision, we offer a wide range of home care services including:
- Personal Care
- Domestic Tasks
- Community Access and Recreation
- Supported Independent Living
- Short Term Accommodation/ Respite
- Therapeutic Support & more!
Click below to view a full list of our services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NDIS?
NDIS is a scheme that funds and supports those under the age of 65 who have a permanent and significant disability. NDIS stands for:
- National: The NDIS is being introduced across all states and territories.
- Disability: The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychological disability.
- Insurance: The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need.
- Scheme: The NDIS is not a welfare system. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.
How do I get NDIS funding?
You can apply for NDIS funding by following the steps below:
- Call NDIA on 1800 800 110 and ask to make an access request
- Provide supporting document about your disability
- Attend a planning meeting to create your NDIS plan
- Receive your NDIS plan and start receiving support with us at Motivision!
Am I eligible for NDIS funding?
To obtain funding, the following requirements must be met:
- Have a permanent disability that significantly affects your ability to take part in day-to-day activities
- Be under 65 years of age at the time of your first NDIS plan
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent visa or a Protected Special Category visa
If you are over 65 years of age, you may be eligible for a Home Care Package.
You can also check out the NDIS eligibility checklist at the following link https://www.ndis.gov.au/applying-access-ndis/am-i-eligible.
What type of support is funded by the NDIS?
What is the difference between a registered and non-registered provider?
NDIS registered providers are those who are registered with the NDIA. The NDIA is a government funded agency that administers the scheme including provider registration, payment, approval to the NDIS, managing budgets and more.
What does this mean for you as a participant? It means that if your plan is agency managed, you can only access NDIS registered providers. If you are plan or self managed you can access both NDIS registered and non registered providers. In terms of quality of services, generally NDIS registered providers have higher quality services as they are held to a higher standard of practice due to auditing requirements, however this does not mean that non - registered providers provide poor quality services. Always be sure to do your research before committing to a service with any service provider!
Is MotiVision Disability Services a registered NDIS provider?
Yes, MotiVision Disability Services is an NDIS registered provider!
What People Say About Us
We continuously take your feedback on board and work on improving the services we offer.
The motivision family